Classic Hits Corvette
Get registered to win the WFGR Classic Hits Corvette! The 1980 White Hot Corvette will be onsite and at least 1 person will be in the running to win it!
For official rules, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Fricanos – July 12th @ 10am
- Four Seasons – July 18th @ 10am
- Great Lakes Gold Rush – July 19th @ 5pm
- Kendall Lighting Center – July 20th @ 4pm
- Carrettino Italian Market & Wine – July 21st @ 4pm
- Maple Hill Golf – July 27th @ 5pm
- Rockford Quick Lube – July 28th @ 2pm
- Le Grande Salon – August 2nd @ 10am
- Zagers in Holland – August 3rd @10am
- Kent County Youth Fair – August 5th @ 5pm
- Waterworks – August 9th @ 10am
- Zagers in Holland – August 11th @ 9am
- Waterworks – August 23rd @ 10am
- Zagers in Kentwood – August 24th @ 10am
- Van Weiren Hardware – August 25th @ 9am
- Waterworks E Beltline – August 31st @ 10am
- Valvoline 68th St. – September 4th @10am
- Valvoline Alpine – September 5th @ 10am
- Waterworks E. Beltline – September 6th @10am
- Napa Auto Parts Lowell – September 7th @ 10am
- *GIVEAWAY* – Casual Living West River Drive @ 10am
Official Rules for WFGR Classic Hits Corvette Giveaway
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The WFGR Classic Hits Corvette Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of the Giveaway, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaway (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, and employees of any Michigan radio station or broadcasting company, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Giveaway is WFGR and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 50 Monroe – Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Giveaway Period: The Giveaway will be September 8th, 2012.
5. Entry: To enter the Giveaway, you must have completed an entry form a sponsor location.
6. Drawing: All finalists were selected at Random from Sponsor locations to qualify for the final drawing on Sept 8th, 2012. Finalists were contacted via US Mail at least a week prior to giveaway date. The final 7 days prior to giveaway, winners will be called by provided phone numbers on entry forms. A Proxy may be used in Drawing, ONLY upon prior approval of the staff of WFGR and Townsquare Media.
7. Prize: One (1) winner will receive a 1980 Corvette. Total approximate retail value of the prize package is $12,000.
Winner will be issued a 1099 form from the Internal Revenue Service for the value of the prize and is responsible for any other fees related to the vehicle, including other taxes, license or other state or local fees.
8.. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Giveaway vehicle will be awarded to the winner AS-IS – no warranty is included or implied. Winner is responsible for all fees, taxes, service or other fees on vehicle upon possession.
10. Contest and giveaway rules may subject to change without notice.