Townsquare Media Grand Rapids currently has these openings:
Part-Time Promotions Assistant Position
Job Title: Part-Time Promotions Assistant
Reports To: Promotions Director
Job Summary: Support the Promotions Department by attending live events, station appearances, and remote broadcasts. Promote our stations through positive, face-to-face interactions with listeners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with setup, tear down, and recording broadcasts at station events
- Communicate with listeners and clients as the “face” of our stations
- Distribute prizes to event attendees
- Expand the listener database
- Inventory promotions equipment used on-location
- Provide office support as receptionist back-up
- Assist at the office where needed
- Willing to work flexible hours, especially evenings and weekends
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good driving record
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
CONTACT: If you are interested in working with our Promotions Team, please e-mail your resume to Bethany Antill at Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to place “Promotions Assistant Position” in the subject line. E-mails without resumes attached will not be considered.
Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal employment opportunity employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Current Townsquare Media Broadcasting Employee Qualification Statement: It is preferred that current employees of Townsquare Media Broadcasting, LLC and affiliated companies have a minimum of six months of service in their current position, and a fully competent performance rating to be eligible to apply for this position.
Media and Digital Sales Executive – Grand Rapids, MI
Townsquare Media Group
Grand Rapids, MI, United States
MEDIA AND DIGITAL SALES EXECUTIVE
Are you Commission driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light and still have fun – Well then we want to talk to you.
- Promote and sell advertising programs which may include local radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, and digital marketing services
- Leverage our live event platform to sell sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area
- Inquiring and crafting advertising programs for your clients, both new and existing
- Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets
- Enters new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients into computer database
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization
- Goal oriented and a sense of what it takes to win is essential
- Strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Candidates must demonstrate passion for sales
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport
- Must be proficient at conducting needs analysis
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Broadcast/digital sales experience a plus
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 311 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 500 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business.
Detailed resume’, cover letter, recent references, and salary requirements to Account Executive Position, Townsquare Media, 50 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
CONTACT: Stephanie Gonda, (616) 459-1633 or email@example.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Plus, Townsquare Media of Grand Rapids is always looking for good people.
CONTACT: Rick Sarata at (616) 459-1631 or Rick.Sarata@Townsquaremedia.com
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC, MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.