Lauren’s Beer Drinking Credentials
I consider myself to be a beer enthusiast.
Let’s be honest, that’s just a “nice” way to say I like to drink a lot of good beer!
Sometimes it does get a little out of hand though. For example, take a look at my recycling pile at my house.
That’s a lot of good beer drinkin’ right there!
Let me tell you what’s in there:
- 12 pack Folly from New Belgium (a mix of Fat Tire, Skinny Dip, Snapshot, Ranger IPA, Blue Paddle)
- 12 pack of Short’s variety (Chocolate Wheat, Earl of Brixom, Howlin’ Chinaski, Honey Badger)
- 6 pack of Dogfish Head’s 60 Minute IPA
- 6 pack of Bell’s Midwestern Pale Ale
- 6 pack of OddSide Ales’ Paranoia Imperial IPA
- 6 pack of Foothills Brewing’s Torch Pilsner (from North Carolina)
- 6 pack of Green Man Brewery’s Green Man IPA (from North Carolina)
- 6 pack of Founders’ Centennial IPA (used to be my go-to)
- 6 pack of Founders’ All Day IPA (my current go-to)
And I’m guess a few more 6 packs of some sort of Founders are hidden in there.
Not to mention the various beer bottles that fill that blue recycling bin!
I consider these my beer credentials! Although, I did have a lot of help drinking that beer- it wasn’t all from me!
The crazy thing is we’ve had piles much higher than this at my place before!
Come on, it’s summer! I like to relax after work on my deck with a nice cold brew.
After all, July is Michigan craft beer month!