Northpointe Bank is an Equal Housing Lender and FDIC insured bank providing nationwide loan servicing and competitive deposit products to its customers.
When Northpointe Bank opened its doors, founder, CEO and President, Charles Williams, had a vision for the bank:
- To be real people working with real people.
- To be a resource for sound financial solutions.
- To provide excellent customer service for every customer’s banking needs.
No vision succeeds without some ground rules. Their values, then and now, have kept Northpointe Bank going forward, together:
- Be Innovative: Northpointe Bank sustains a competitive advantage in the marketplace by being different. They differentiate ourselves by providing innovative products and exceptional services, and use superior technology to deliver more convenience and costs savings to their customers
- Act with Integrity: They will build trusted life-long relationships with customers, employees and communities that they serve. In so doing, Northpointe Bank honors those relationships by acting with integrity at all times.
- Ownership and Empowerment: Each person in the organization is enabled and accountable to make decisions that benefit the customer and promote strong performance for the company.
- Maximize Value: Northpointe Bank delivers value by being client-focused and exceeding their customer’s expectations. The company’s success is measured by maximizing shareholder value. They are committed to a collaborative high performance culture that produces long term profitability and growth.
- Reward Performance: They recognize and reward individuals based on their level of performance and its direct contribution to the success of the company. Employees that accomplish performance beyond expectations are provided opportunities for growth and advancement within the Company.