Top 5 Reasons to Keep Drinking Coffee
Here are 5 health reasons why you shouldn't put down that delicious cup of coffee.. so drink up:
1. It protects your heart: If you drink 1 to 3 cups a day, you are less likely to have a stroke.
2. It diverts diabetes: The antioxidants in coffee can help boost your cells' 'sensitivity to insulin, which helps regulate blood sugar.' Don't drink too much though--and mix in decaf when you are able to.
3. Your liver loves it: Although the research has not completely confirmed this, it is said that coffee helps lower your risk for liver disease.
4. It boosts your brain power: If you drink between 1 and 5 cups of coffee a day, you lower your risk for diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease.
5. It helps your headaches: According to studies, 200 milligrams of caffeine (roughly 16 ounces of brewed coffee) can help reduce your headaches -- even migraines.
I'll still pass on the Sanka, Thanks...