Top 5 Reasons Women Don’t Like Nice Guys
Okay Guys - and gals, is this true? You really don't like nice guys? That's not what Mom told me! Anyway, here's the top 5 reasons supposedly women don't like nice guys. Ladies, true?
1. It's hard for some of us to trust a Nice Guy. Not because they're not trustworthy -- in fact, it's quite the opposite. The more trustworthy a guy seems, the harder it may be for a woman to actually believe that they're as good as they seem
2. Bad Boys care about themselves -- a lot -- and it makes us think they care about us. That's not a great thing in a relationship; however, it means that while the Nice Guy will bide his time, waiting for the right moment to ask a girl out, the Bad Boy will swoop in and tell her what he wants -- her
3. Nice Guys have their act together. Bad Boys don't. Women like a challenge.
4. Some women are afraid of intimacy. The one thing the Bad Boy rarely does is want to become intimate
5. Some women suffer low self-esteem. Women who don't feel very good about themselves may not be able to handle the Nice Guy that treats her well.