Voting at ArtPrize: Dates, Deadlines, How it Works
The simplest way to become involved in ArtPrize is to vote. It's what sets the event apart from other art competitions.
Learn how to vote at ArtPrize Seven and review important voting deadlines.
- Register in person at any voting site with a valid ID.
- Download the ArtPrize app and register your account via GPS by using it while in downtown Grand Rapids.
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park - 1000 E Beltline Ave NE
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum - 303 Pearl St NW
- Grand Rapids Art Museum - 101 Monroe Center NW
- Monroe Community Church - 800 Monroe NW
- SiTE:LAB /The Rumsey Street Project - 333 Rumsey Street SW
- The ArtPrize HUB - 41 Sheldon Blvd SE
- Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts - 2 W Fulton St
- Women's City Club - 254 E Fulton St
Once registered you may vote at ArtPrize.org, by text message or by using the ArtPrize app.
- Any entry may be voted for.
- No limit on the number of entries you may vote for.
- September 23 at noon to October 3 at 11:59PM
- The Final 20 consists of the Top 5 in four different categories at the conclusion of Round 1: 2-D, 3-D, Time-Based, and Installation.
- Vote for up to 20 entries.
- October 4 at 2PM to October 8 at 11:59PM
- Each category winner will receive $12,500. The overall winner will receive $200,000.
You must be 16 to vote. You also must have an email address. Read the official rules for voters.