West Michigan Memorial Day Parades – 2014
Memorial Day is May 26.
West Michigan will remember those who died while serving our country at a variety of events.
Prepare to honor those who have given so much and view our list of Memorial Day parades in West Michigan.
The Grand Rapids Memorial Day parade is on Friday, May 30.
All other parades listed are on Monday, May 26.
If you know of a parade we missed, please share in the comments.
- Caledonia - ceremony at noon
- Grand Rapids - Friday, May 30 at 7:30pm - 9:00pm, ceremony at Veteran's Memorial Park, plus parade.
- Holland - 9:30am - view route here
- Jenison - 9:00am - Travels along Baldwin Street from 20th Avenue to Cottonwood Drive.
- Lowell - 10:00am - Travels along Main Street, turns north on Washington Street, ends at Oakwood Cemetery.
- Rockford - 10:00am - Ash Street to Walnut Street to Main Street to Bridge Street to Mechanic Street to Cedar Street to Maple Street to Elmwood Cemetery.
- Walker - Between Lincoln Lawns & St. Clair, on Lake Michigan Drive.
- Zeeland - 9:00am - Starts on Main Avenue at Centennial Street, heads west to State Street, south to Central Avenue, then east on Central Avenue to Maple Street.