WFGR & Broadmoor Motors’ Classic Hits Convertible Official Rules
WFGR’s Classic Hits Convertible Giveaway Official Rules
98.7 WFGR-FM Grand Rapids, MI
1. No purchase necessary. You must be 21 years old or older and a legal resident of the 48 contiguous states to participate and to be eligible to win this contest. Persons who are owners or employees of WFGR-FM, Townsquare Media LLC, contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
2. Contest participants must complete an entry form at select sponsor locations between June and August, 2013. A complete list of entry dates and locations can be found at www.wfgr.com. Additional contesting will take place via on-air giveaways and website contesting. Participants will be chosen at random, and all finalists will be invited to the Grand Prize Giveaway on August 24th, 2013 at Broadmoor Motor Group. On August 24th, one qualifier will be selected at random to win a 1979 Mercedes Convertible. In the case of a tie between two contestants, the tie will be decided by a coin flip with the person correctly calling the coin flip will be announced the winner. Total approximate retail value is $13,000. Qualifiers must be present to win, a stand-in will only be allowed upon prior approval from WFGR-FM. Odds of winning vary depending on number of sponsor location broadcasts.
3. Winners must show legal identification, provide their social security number and complete the 1099 tax paperwork and a release form provided by WFGR-FM to claim his or her prize. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees, including income tax. Any winner that does not provide the above will forfeit their prize. All prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. WFGR-FM is not responsible for delivery of any prize to any winner. Prizes unclaimed after thirty (30) days of notification will be forfeited and become the sole property of WFGR-FM. The resale or auction of WFGR-FM prizes will result in the disqualification for all future WFGR-FM contests.
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes or cash. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration. WFGR-FM will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to a business dissolving, unavailable inventory, etc. WFGR-FM cannot replace lost, damaged or stolen prizes. Prizes are offered “as is” with no warranty.
5. Any person who is discovered by the station that he or she is or was not eligible to participate in a contest shall have no legal or other claim to any prize, whether prospective only, awarded but not received, or awarded and received. The determination of eligibility or ineligibility shall be binding on all persons who enter or seek to enter a contest and is final. Any person who receives a prize but is found by WFGR-FM to be ineligible to participate in the contest, for any reason, shall return the full prize, without any deduction or offset, within seven (7) business days of having been notified in writing of WFGR-FM’s decision.
6. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WFGR-FM, Townsquare Media LLC, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation (submitting an entry) in this contest and/or use of a prize. Any additional cost related to the prize that is incurred by the prize winner as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the prize winner, including tax.
7. Void where prohibited by law.
8. Only one (1) qualified winner per residential address will be eligible to win during this contest.
9. WFGR-FM and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates, events and/or method of entry at any time. WFGR-FM may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest and/or events if its performance is delayed or prevented due to any cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, technical problems any acts by any governmental authority.
10. Winners hereby allow WFGR-FM to use their name, voice and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without any other authorization and without additional compensation.
11. WFGR-FM is not responsible for misdirected, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted, damaged or lost entrees. Further, WFGR-FM is not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, busy signals, equipment malfunctions or any other technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his or her telephone call. WFGR-FM is not responsible if any finalist is unable to attend the grand prize party for any reason.
12. WFGR-FM reserves the right to change or alter the official rules, method of entry and/or prize(s) without prior notification.
13. The decision of the judges is final.
14. Due to the nature of our programs that are heard on-line over the internet, programs heard on this radio station’s internet audio stream are slightly delayed from the time the programs are heard on the broadcast station, and will be running behind the broadcast signal. Thus, all content heard, including news alerts, contests, traffic reports, and more are delayed. This also means that when WFGR-FM contests are played that requires a specific caller to telephone the radio station, listeners to the on-line audio stream may be at a disadvantage in participating over those listeners who hear the contests on-air. In any event, those who participate in the station’s contests, including this one, by listening over the Internet, should take this time delay circumstance into account in calculating the actual dealing within which they must call the station back and speak to an announcer.