When Can Guys Cry?
WHEN CAN A GUY CRY?
It’s a scientific fact that men are not completely devoid of all human emotions and do sometimes shed a tear according to hamptonroads.com Actually, it’s OK for a man to cry — just as long as it’s over something worth crying about. I’ve always said that men cry everyday, we just do it in our cars… Women aren’t afraid to cry wherever, and whenever…
So when is it OK for men to cry? Let’s go over the rules:
* It’s OK for a man to cry when watching sports movies like Field of Dreams or Rudy. But not Titanic or Ghost.
* It’s OK to cry when witnessing the birth of your child.
* Go ahead and start the waterworks at your daughter’s wedding, but hold in the tears at your own party.
* According to a British survey, the two songs most likely to make a man cry are “Everybody Hurts” by REM and “Tears in Heaven” by Eric Clapton.
* You can cry during a war.
* By all means, cry like a baby when witnessing a huge, momentous sporting event like the 1980 Miracle on Ice.