12th Annual Wine, Beer & Food Fest in GR
If you love wine, beer, food or all the above, good news for you, the 12th annual Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer and Food Festival is back.
According to WOOD, Thursday through Saturday DeVos Place will be filled with Wine, Beer and Food enthusiast.
Chefs and restaurants from the area and around the world will be on hand with an abundance of food and more than 1,500 wines, beers, ciders and spirits to sample.
If you really want a special treat, 6 restaurants are offering up an incredible experience for foodies where you can actually watch the chef prepare your multi course meal and enjoy it while you have some wine, beer or spirits.
Meijer will have their very own special Food Stage that will include some of Michigan's leading culinary experts with ideas for you on preparing your meals at home.
Here is a rundown of events on the liquid side that will be happening at the festival:
- Beer City Station that will feature craft beers
- Bourbon Bar and Spirit Workshops will be going on in the Welsh Lobby
- Cider Row will be focusing on hard ciders
- Hemingway Hall will be highlighting craft spirits and cocktails
- RendezBREW - this will bring cordials and coffees paired with desserts and other nightcap ideas
- The Vineyard will have more than 1,200 wines to choose from
The hours for the event are 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday.
Tickets for Thursday are $15, $20 Friday and $20 Saturday or you can go big with a three day pass for only $40. Tasting tickets are available on site for $0.50 each and are required for all food and drink sampling. Here is a link for info and tickets.