Dean Transportation to Hold Three Hiring Events in Grand Rapids
Looking for a new job or know someone who is?
To help address the bus driver shortage in West Michigan, Dean Transportation is hiring.
They're looking for qualified school bus bus drivers, monitors and attendants, and service technicians throughout Grand Rapids and Kent Intermediate School District Fox 17 reports.
Dean Transportation is providing paid training; no experience is needed.
Positions start at up to $21 per hour.
Dean is offering the below sign-on bonuses for new hires:
$750 – School Bus Drivers with a CDL Class B and P & S Endorsements and Mechanics
$500 – School Bus Drivers Without a CDL or with a CDL Class B but Needing P & S Endorsements
$250 – Van Drivers, School Bus Attendants, School Bus Monitors and Bus Washers
- Tuesday, Sept. 7 from 2:30-4 p.m.
- Pine Grove Learning Center Cafeteria
- 2101 52nd St. SW, Wyoming, MI 49519
- Wednesday, Sept. 8 from 2:30-4 p.m.
- Lincoln School Cafeteria
- 862 Crahen Ave., Grand Rapids, MI 49525
- Thursday, Sept. 9 from 2:30-4 p.m.
- Kent ISD Education Service Center (Coldwater Room)
- 2930 Knapp St. NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525
Job seekers should bring a valid driver’s license and prepare for on-the-spot interviews.
If you're unable to attend a hiring event, or would like more information about open positions and to apply online visit deanjobs.com.