Free Pancakes at IHOP in West Michigan on Feb. 25 With a Donation
Tuesday, Feb. 25, is National Pancake Day. Make a donation of any amount and you'll get free pancakes at IHOP.
IHOP is hosting Free Pancake Day across the country, including seven West Michigan locations, and collecting donations for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Shriners Hospitals for Children and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
Helen DeVos Children's Hospital is a Children's Miracle Network Hospital.
Visit IHOP at these West Michigan locations to get a free short stack of pancakes with a donation on Tuesday, Feb. 25, from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.:
- 5039 28th St. SE in Grand Rapids
- 2071 E Beltline Ave. NE in Grand Rapids
- 5220 Harvey St. in Muskegon
- 3796 Alpine Ave. NW in Comstock Park
- 4767 Wilson Ave. SW in Grandville
- 3110 Beeline Rd. in Holland
- 5325 S Westnedge Ave. in Portage