Improvements & Safety Upgrades Will Greet Crowds That Return To Van Andel Arena & DeVos Hall
As West Michigan venues prepare to welcome back crowds, Van Andel Arena, DeVos Hall, & DeVos Place have taken the past 18 months to upgrade their facilities and improve safety standards.
Some of the safety improvements you'll find at the venues include:
- Increased air filtration including bipolar ionization equipment in DeVos Place & Van Andel Arena.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout the venues.
- VenueShield, a comprehensive and best-in-class environmental hygiene program, has been implemented at Van Andel Arena & DeVos Hall.
- To ensure a contactless visit when attending an event, cashless touchless fixtures have been installed throughout the venues.
- A 'No Bags' policy will ensure that staffers can minimize contact with a patron's belongings.
- Mobile concessions ordering to minimize lines and contact at stands.
Visitors will also see improvements inside and outside of both the arena and at DeVos Place.
- A renovated outdoor plaza at Van Andel Arena
- Newly installed upper bowl seating at the Arena
- New carpeting in the Keeler Lobby at DeVos Place
- A new flyrail rigging system for productions at DeVos Hall
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to be a fluid situation, ASM Global has stated they will follow local health & safety guidelines:
With the recently updated recommendations from the Kent County Health Department and the potential for artists to implement protocols and procedures specific to each of their shows, we are continuing communications with each event promoter to assess their requirements so we can keep fans up to date.
Complete information and updated show information can be found on VanAndelArena.com.