List of Roads Closed and Parking Meters Unavailable During Festival of the Arts
Festival of the Arts is Friday, June 3 through Sunday, June 5 in downtown Grand Rapids.
Thousands will enjoy music, food and the arts this weekend, but Festival also brings multiple road closings in Grand Rapids.
See when and where roads will be closed and parking will be restricted this weekend in Grand Rapids.
Less Metered Parking Available
These streets have hooded meters Wednesday through Sunday:
- Ionia: Ave. North from Lyon to Michigan
- Lyon: Street from Monroe to Ionia
- Pearl: Street from Monroe to Ionia
- Fountain: Street (South side) between Ottawa Ave and Ionia Ave. Ottawa: from Monroe Center all the way to Michigan.
- Monroe center: from Pearl to Ionia
Closing Thursday at 6PM
- Ottawa from Michigan to Monroe Center (will re-open on Friday from 6AM - 9AM)
- Lyon from Ionia to Monroe
- Pearl from Ionia to Monroe
- Fountain from Ottawa to Ionia,
- Monroe Center from Pearl to Ionia, Pearl from Ionia to Division
Streets will reopen on Sunday, June 5 at 11PM.