LOOK: Massive Waterfront Northern Michigan Mansion Hits Auction Block
Start the bidding! A 10,000+ square foot estate in a Northern Michigan vacation hotspot is up for auction.
The 7-bedroom, 10-bathroom Charlevoix mansion was recently listed for $12,500,000 million dollars. However, as MLive points out, there's no telling how much it will actually end up going for, as bidding starts at $2.5 million.
Bidding opens on Tuesday, May 31 at 9:00 a.m. and the the auction ends on Wednesday, June 1 at 5:00 p.m.
So what all is up for grabs? SO. MUCH.
According to the auction site,
Situated on the sandy north shore of Lake Charlevoix, this impressive estate boasts top-of-the-line appointments, master craftsmanship, smart-home electronics, and unsurpassed architectural beauty.
The impressive home sits on 3+ gated acres, with 197 feet of waterfront on Raspberry Bay on Lake Charlevoix.
Outdoor amenities include:
- Pavilion with a natural stone fireplace
- Enclosed porch
- Covered patio
- Huge third floor sun deck
- Newly installed 230’ permanent dock with two electric boat lifts
- Fully finished, heated 4.5 car garage
- "Immaculately landscaped property" with stone walkways that bridge across the protected wetlands, including a 600’ stream with waterfalls feeding a private pond.
And if that's not enough, there's a TON of luxurious features inside the home too.
- Gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, Wolf/Sub-Zero appliances, an open layout, and adjoining sunroom featuring pizza oven, heated floors, and Wolf grill.
- 8 fireplaces
- 2,000 bottle wine cellar
- Separate 1BR/1BA apartment with full kitchen, living area, beamed ceilings, hardwood floors, and gas fireplace.
- Theater room with 120" screen
- Lower walkout level features recreation room with custom-built bar imported from Malaysia, fully equipped exercise room, and billiards room.
The place has its own elevator??
Check out photos of the magnificent estate below!