Tears for Fears Reschedules Meijer Gardens Concert
In May, Tears for Fears announced that they were postponing their US summer tour dates “due to unforeseen and unhappy circumstances.”
The postponements included a show planned for June 6 at Frederik Meijer Gardens. That show has now been rescheduled for September 26.
The full statement from May 19 on the postponement from TearsForFears.com:
Tears for Fears’ Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith regrettably announce today that they have to postpone their summer run of dates in the US to include theatres and festivals, due to family illness.
The band says in a joint statement: “It’s with great disappointment that we have to postpone our US summer dates due to unforeseen and unhappy circumstances. We thank our fans for their understanding and hope to get back on the road soon.”
Meijer Gardens has announced Tears for Fears ticket information for the new date of September 26:
- Tickets purchased for the June 6 concert at Meijer Gardens will be honored for the new date.
- Refunds will be available at point of purchase until August 1.
- After August 1, all tickets for the original June 6 date become non-refundable.
- Tickets purchased for the September 26 date are non-refundable.
- Members-only presale begins at 9AM, June 24 and runs through midnight, July 1. Tickets are $75 during the members-only presale.
- If tickets remain available after the members-only presale, sales to the public will begin at 9AM on July 2. Starting July 2, tickets are $78 for members and $80 for the public.