The Strange Case Of The Michigan Syrup Attack
Police in Woodhaven are looking for five individuals responsible for using chocolate syrup in the commission of a crime.
Why the quintet decided to open a container of Hershey's Syrup and proceed to anoint everything in their sight with syrup is puzzling cops in Woodhaven.
The incident took place last Friday just before 10:00pm when the men walked into the Target store on Allen Road in Woodhaven and let loose with the syrup.
The five were captured on video surveillance getting into a red Jeep Cherokee shortly after the incident. The store estimates about $1000 in inventory was destroyed, making the crime a potential felony.
It remains to be answered why. Seriously, WHY?
Why would you waste all that syrup by pouring it on stuff? I have some vanilla ice cream just dying for some chocolate syrup.
The following are brief descriptions of each suspect provided by a Target employees:
● White male, Hurley sweatshirt, black shorts, white shoes
● White male, red shirt, blonde hair, dark pants
● White male grey/black knit at, grey Nike T-shirt, black pants
● Black male, heavyset, grey shirt, grey jacket, black pants, black shoes
● White male, grey sweatshirt, dark grey sweatpants, white shoes, black and white knit hat
40 Michigan Towns With Names Even Life-Long Michiganders Can't Pronounce