Want a Job with the City of Grand Rapids?
Ready for a new job? The City of Grand Rapids has open positions!
So what kind of jobs are they? And what do they pay?Let's dig into it. What jobs are open right now? (Requirements listed are the basic ones-- find out all the information by clicking on the position)
Here are some of the gigs available:
- Economic Development Coordinator II $75K-$96K Requirements: Bachelor's degree in business or public administration, urban planning, or related field ,five years of professional experience related to economic development
- Electrician II- $55K-$69K Requirements: Graduation from high school, six years of experience. Must have Master's electrical license and valid Michigan driver's license.
- Chemist I $47K- $62K Rquirements: Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related field, experience in conducting laboratory tests
- Journeyman Lineworker $45K-$58K Requirements: Graduation from high school with courses in electricity and electronics, electrical journeyman license, 3 year experience.
- Firefighter $45K-69K Requirements: A valid State of Michigan driver's license, must be 18 years old by June 3, 2019, no felony convictions