Want a Job with the City of Grand Rapids?
The City of Grand Rapids has open positions.
So what kind of jobs are they? And what do they pay?
Some jobs are entry level, while others require advanced degrees.
So let's dig into it. What jobs are open right now? (Requirements listed are the basic ones-- find out all the information by clicking on the position)
Here are some of the gigs available:
- Administrative Analyst 1- Economic Developement 56K-72K Requirements: Bachelor's degree in business or public administration, government or related field, two years professional experience in public sector management.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic $45K-$58K Requirements: Graduation from high school and/or trade school with training in automotive or diesel engine repairs and technology, four years of experience in performing heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance, possession of a valid Michigan Commercial Driver's License
- Journeyman Lineworker 45K-58K Requirements: Graduation from high school with courses in electricity and electronics, electrical journeyman license, 3 year experience
- Tree Trimmer 1 38K-48K: Requirements: Graduation from high school, 3 years experience in groundskeeping activities
- Equipment Service Worker 38K-48K:Graduation from high school, basic automotive skills training, 3 years experience