West Michigan Woman Seriously Burned After Dropping Cigarette on Robe
A West Michigan woman was seriously injured Christmas night when she dropped a lit cigarette onto her bathrobe, causing serious burns.
The 68-year-old woman reportedly dropped a cigarette on her bathrobe and it started fire. The woman, who has limited mobility, immediately started yelling for help. Her husband was able to pull her to the floor and extinguish the fire, according to WOOD.
The woman is listed in serious condition with extensive burns.