West Michigan’s Haunted Attractions
If you are looking to get your scare on for the Halloween season...you are in luck because West Michigan offers lots choices for all ages.
According to Fox 17, in no particular order, here are a list of haunted attractions:
- The Haunt in Wyoming. Check out their new location at 256 28th Street SW. The Haunt takes you through 4 different story lines, Exhumed, Deranged, Immortuos and Lougaru Bayou. Get social with the Haunt here.
- Witches of New Salem Haunted Woods & Corn Maze in Dorr. Lots to fear at 4516 24th Street. Enjoy the 9th Annual Wurst Festival Ever, Witches Woods, Haunted Corn Maze, Zombies Attack and the all new Salem Corn Maze. Get social with the Witches of New Salem here.
- Niles Scream Park in Niles. Lots of choices in the scare department at 855 Mayflower Road. Attractions include The Niles Haunted House, Grimm's Funeral Services, The Doll Factory, The Field of Screams, Dark Terror-Tory Haunted Hayride, Hooded and Escape Rooms. Get social with the Scream Park here.
- The Haunted Mall in Muskegon. Four major attractions can be found at The Lakes Mall at 5600 Harvey Street. The attractions are Muskegon State Hospital, Meatpacking Plant, Tunnels of Terror and Evil Circus. Get social with the Haunted Mall here.
- Crane Orchards Haunted Corn Maze and 3D Barn in Fennville. These attractions are geared for the kids and be found at 6054 124th Ave. Enjoy the 15 acre Haunted Corn Maze and 3D Barn. Get social with Crane Orchards here.
- Haunted Campus in South Haven. The Michigan Maritime Museum is at 260 Dyckman Avenue. Come see the Michigan Maritime Museum get transformed into a maze of terrifying thrills and chills. Get social with the Haunted Campus here.
- Trail of Terror in Holton. Get to the Trail at 7582 Crocker Road. If getting scared in the Haunted Woods is your calling then get ready for the Trail of Terror. Get on the social Trail here.
- Marshall Carriage Company & Ghost Tours in Marshall. You can take a tour at 203 W. Michigan Avenue. Take a 90 minute carriage ride to Marshall's most haunted homes and buildings. Get social with Ghost Tours here.
- Kalamazoo Haunt Park in Kalamazoo. Take a trip through the Haunt Park at 7656 Ravine Road. Lots of frightful attractions that include District of the Dead, Psycho Ward, Extreme House Terror and Zombie Revenge. Get social with the Haunt Park here.
- Moonlight Manor in Wyoming. Find the Manor at 5420 Fieldstone Dr SW. Test your fear in the Moonlight Manor Haunted House. Get social with Moonlight Manor here.
- Ghosts of Kalamazoo Historic Tours in Kalamazoo. A variety of tours can be found here. Get social with the Ghosts of Kalamazoo here.