Wine Weds Idea Reserve is Re-Opening
If you're really craving a great meal and some great wine for Wine Weds - here's some great news. The Reserve in downtown Grand Rapids is re-opening starting tomorrow.
Arguably the best wine list available by the glass and in flights. And to ensure everyone's safety there will be limited dine-in seating on the outdoor patio only. So that's a little bummer you won't be close enough to chat with other patrons at the bar right now. Wine flights are available in several price ranges - very affordable up to some crazy tastings. It will be interesting to see what their pouring upon re-opening. Think with the warm weather a nice flight of white wine would be a great place to start and order with a few cheeses and that will make for a nice start. But if you're a real wine lover than this is a place for you to try out. In fact it was my first place I visited after doing Dry January this year. And couldn't have chosen a better place to kick off FEB.
- New Hours Wednesday - Saturday, 4PM to 8PM
- Dine-In Seating Their plan is to start with dine-in seating on our outdoor patio only. No reservations will be taken. First - come first serve.
- Menu They'll start with rotating menu (pop-up pasta this week) and our cruvinet system has been reassembled and re-stocked -- it's ready for you!
- To-Go Reserve To-Go will still be available for pickup. But will no longer be doing delivery service.
- CDC Safety measures in place. Please wear a mask until you arrive at your table and when you leave your table. Maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and anyone not in your party. Avoid congregating in waiting areas.
Reserve is located at 201 Monroe NW, Grand Rapids 616-855-9463
See you there soon.