Sure, the economy is still sputtering along and you’re still waiting for that raise – keep waiting but here are some deals that will cost less in the next year.
According to DealNews.com, be on the lookout for bargains on such things as:
* Blu-Ray Players — Pretty soon they’ll be priced like crock-pots.
* Kindle eBook Readers — If you buy an older model, it will be a great bargain.
* HDTVs — They’re getting so big and so cheap that nobody will bother with 32-inch models.
* Wii System Bundles — Hold off for just a bit on buying a Wii. The prices will tumble as new video game systems come out.
* Laptop Computers — Solid, high-power laptops are becoming as cheap as some smartphones.
* External Hard Drives — Memory is very cheap right now. Upgrade to a high-capacity drive and you’ll never have to delete a file just to clear up room.
* iPhone 3GS — The price drop is already here. Prices will drop for other models, but you’ll likely not see the 3GS on sale new for too much longer.