What You Mean, and What IT Means
WHAT HER VALENTINE GIFT REALLY SAYS
Okay Guys - be careful here!
There's a lot of strategy behind every Valentine's Day gift. Think clearly and choose wisely, grasshopper. You screw this up, you'll be digging yourself out of a hole for weeks.
According to HolyTaco.com, here's a rundown of what you think the gift to your girlfriend means -- and what it really means:
The Practical Gift ...
* You think it says, "I don't want to intimidate you by getting you something lavish and expensive."
* It really says, "We've only been dating for a month and there's no way I'm going to break the bank for your gift just yet."
The Expensive Gift ...
* You think it says, "I want all of your friends to be jealous and for you to be able to show them that you've got the best man in the world."
* It really says, "The only thing I have to offer you is wealth. I'm literally trying to buy affection. And, sadly, you're going to fall for it."
The Homemade Gift ...
* You think it says, "This is a heartfelt gift that I made with my own two hands. I took the time, effort, and creativity to craft something original for you because you're so unique."
* It really says, "I'm seriously mentally challenged."
The Pet ...
* You think it says, "I think it's time to take our relationship to the next level, so I've purchased a family member that we can raise together."
* It really says, "I'm too stupid to realize that I'm giving you an adorable, fuzzy, face-licking competitor for your affection."