Showspan Unveils Full Slate Of Shows, Including Auto Show, For Grand Rapids in 2021 & 2022
At a Thursday night event at Studio park in downtown Grand Rapids, Showspan announced that their full slate of consumer shows for 2021 & 2022 will return.
As the party's co-sponsor at the auto-themed VIP event, the announcement was led with the return of the Michigan International Auto Show at DeVos Place on February 3-6, 2022.
In a release to the media, show producer Henri Boucher says that Showspan is excited for the show's return after missing this event in 2021:
It is truly exciting to be planning the 2022 Michigan International Auto Show after everything was put on hold over the last year. We know that the public is raring to go to these large gatherings with their friends and families once again. The auto manufacturers and dealers are also delighted to be showing off their newest products after being shuttered in for so long.
Also returning is the previously announced Wine, Beer, & Food Festival this fall. it will take place on November 18-20 at DeVos Place as well. Info on all the events can be found at Showspan.com.
The following is a list of the events that are planned for Grand Rapids for 2021 & 2022:
- November 18-20, 2021 Grand Rapids International Wine, Beer & Food Festival
DeVos Place // GRWineFest.com
- January 14-16, 2022 Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show
DeVos Place // BuildRemodelGR.com
- January 20-23, 2022 Grand Rapids Camper, Travel & RV Show
DeVos Place // GrandRapidsRVShow.com
- February 3-6, 2022 Michigan International Auto Show
DeVos Place // GRAutoShow.com
- February 11-13, 2022 West Michigan Golf Show
DeVos Place // WestMichiganGolfShow.com
- February 16-20, 2022 Grand Rapids Boat Show
DeVos Place // GrandRapidsBoatShow.com
- March 3-6, 2022 West Michigan Home & Garden Show
DeVos Place // GRHomeShow.com
- March 10-13, 2022 Ultimate Sport Show – Grand Rapids
DeVos Place // UltimateSportShow.com
- March 25-27, 2022 Cottage & Lakefront Living Show – Grand Rapids
DeVos Place // GRCottageShow.com