Top 10 Worst Michigan Roads During The Winter
After two large snow events in the last couple weeks, it's finally starting to feel like winter in Michigan and that means more accidents because of bad road conditions.
And now that the bad road conditions are becoming more common, the accidents are starting to pile up on dangerous road throughout the state.
The list includes the 10 most dangerous roads and one of them is right here in Grand Rapids.
- US 31 Between 4 Mile Road and State Park Entrance - East Bay Twp, Grand Traverse County - 45 Total Crashes, 18 Injuries
- Westbound I-94 Between County Road 681 and 62nd Street - Hartford Twp, Van Buren County - 45 Total Crashes, 8 Injuries
- Northbound I-475 Between Atherton Road Ramp and S Grand Traverse Street - Flint, Genesee County - 40 Total Crashes, 12 Injuries
- Eastbound I 94 Between County Road 653/Almena Dr. and 30th Street - Antwerp Twp, Van Buren County - 39 Total Crashes, 6 Injuries
- Eastbound I 94 Between Red Arrow Hwy and Red Arrow Entrance Ramp - Lincoln Twp, Berrien County - 37 Total Crashes, 5 Injuries
- US 41 Between Brickyard Road and Northwoods Road - Marquette Twp, Marquette County - 36 Total Crashes, 10 Injuries
- Stadium Drive Between Rambling Road and Howard Street - Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo County - 36 Total Crashes, 7 Injuries
- Eastbound I 96 Between Cheney Avenue and Plainfield Avenue - Grand Rapids, Kent County - 35 Total Crashes, 8 Injuries
- Razorback Drive Between Memorial Road and Ridge Road - Houghton, Houghton County - 35 Total Crashes, 4 Injuries
- Eastbound I 94 Between Main Street Entrance Ramp and Amtrak Tracks - Mattawan, Van Buren County - 35 Total Crashes, 4 Injuries