What’s the Best Beach in Michigan? USA Today Wants to Know!
Michigan has an abundance of awesome beaches... so which one is the best?
USA Today wants to know! You can vote for your favorite beach in their 10Best Readers' Choice poll once per day through May 28 at noon.
Here's their praise for Michigan's incredible beaches,
With shoreline on four of the five Great Lakes, Michigan offers visitors hundreds of miles of family friendly freshwater beaches, perfect for summer vacation. From spectacular sunsets to the adventure-fueled sands of Sleeping Bear Dunes, there's a beach for every taste. "
Here are the 20 Michigan beaches in the running. Click on the links to vote for your favorite!
- Oval Beach, Saugatuck,
- South Beach, South Haven
- PJ Hoffmaster State Park, Muskegon
- Pere Marquette Park, Muskegon
- First Street Beach, Manistee
- Grand Haven State Park, Grand Haven
- Stearns Park Beach, Ludington
- Hoeft State Park, Rogers City
- Hunter's Point Park, Copper Harbor
- Lake Michigan Beach, Empire
- Manistique Beach, Manistique
- North Manitou Island, Empire
- Orchard Beach State Park, Manistee
- Saugatuck Dunes State Park,Saugatuck
- Warren Dunes State Park, Sawyer
- Tiscornia Park, St. Joseph
- Silver Lake Sand Dunes Beach, Hart
- Sleeping Bear Park, Glen Arbor
- Sand Point Beach, Munising
- Tawas Point State Park, East Tawas