Lose Weight While Watching The Big Game
If you're trying to maintain your New Years resolution of dropping a few pounds, and absolutely fear the giant bag of Doritos that will be calling your name on Sunday, here are few ways to lose weight while still watching the game from Yahoo...
1. Jump rope for two-minute intervals. Repeat four times. (111 calories)
2. Run up and down the stairs of your apartment building or house during a commercial break. (42 calories)
3. Stand in front of your couch, squat until your butt is just above the seat cushions, and hold that position for one minute. Repeat four times. (80 calories)
4. Lie down on the floor on your side and do leg lifts for five minutes. (50 calories)
5. Do arm circles for one minute. Repeat two more times. (20 calories)
Are you buying any of this? For me the most exercise I'll get during the game is running to the bathroom!
There are actually 7 more of these none of us will EVER do.
Get the full list here