Weatherman Accidentally Swallows a Moth on Live TV [VIDEO]
Wes Hohenstein, a weatherman for NBC 17 in North Carolina, was forced to brave the elements during his nightly weather report last Thursday when he accidentally swallowed a moth that flew right into his mouth.
Hohenstein admits he saw the moth coming, but didn’t try to swat it away, because that wouldn’t be “appropriate” for TV. After a brief coughing fit, Hohenstein handles his unwanted meal about as well as one can, seamlessly finishing his weather report.
Check out a clip below:
[via NBC 17.com]